If you are looking to rent residential or commercial real estate in Kyiv, be sure to check out "KievRentEstate" agency. You can contact our managers online through chat or by phone if you have any questions in regards to our services.
- A long term rental for a minimum of 12 months;
- An agreement is concluded indicating the terms of the transaction throughout the entire term of the agreement;
- If the transaction is executed for a period of 3 years, then it is subject to state registration following the law of Ukraine. If you can’t or don’t want to register, you can sign an agreement for 35 months, and then renew it as many times as needed.
- None of the participants can unilaterally change the terms of the document. Amendments can be made after the expiration of the contract or with the mutual consent of the parties;
- In addition to the main contract, you will also need to submit an application. I.e, a property inventory, which usually includes only the most valuable belongings, like furniture.
- In short, the interests of both the tenant and the landlord are protected by documents.
Pros and Cons
For instance, if you have decided to find a long term rental property in Kyiv, you can count on the following advantages:
- More affordable rental rates. Payment will be made according to a fixed schedule;
- No need to move from place to place;
- No need to worry about rent prices rising.
However, you might also face some disadvantage:
You might need to pay your first and last month's rent (used as a gauge to see if the tenant has any money issues);
Insurance is another thing that may be required in cases of force majeure (the amount of the insurance premium may be equal to the sum of three to five months of renting a property).
Renting a property without an agent can be risky, especially if you don’t know whether the site is trustworthy. Thus, there is a big chance to come across scammers. To prevent that, make sure to contact our real estate agency. We check the owners of the properties using various methods before starting cooperation.
Available Properties for rent in Kyiv Ukraine
Long-term rentals in Kiev are incredibly popular among our clients. You can rent a studio apartment, a 1-bedroom apartment, or a multi-room apartment for a long-term. There are no restrictions on the number of rooms, level of comfort or location. Renting luxury real estate from owners is especially advantageous, since both parties benefit from it. Property owners don’t have to waste time arranging a viewing for potential tenants. The tenants themselves get a business or luxury class property at the best price. Please note that you can rent not only apartments, rooms, cottages and other housing options, but also restaurants and shops anywhere in Kyiv. This can be useful for those who are trying to grow their business or start a new one. Long-term office lease is also in demand. Our agency's catalog contains all kinds of options, including self-arranged housing. Detached properties are also available for rent.
Get in touch with our consultants to choose the most suitable option.